Come one, come all....It's Fall. Well, sort of! We threw on our shorts and tanks and headed to the pumpkin patch at the church. It was so strange to be sweating while looking at pumpkins. I keep wondering when I will get used to Florida weather. The girls had on their Merc dresses. They looked absolutely adorable. Reagan got to choose her pumpkin first. She walked over and pointed.
Daddy told her she can go get it. She was a little unsure of actually picking it up. Which one do you think she grabbed??
Sweet Peanut grabbed the peanut pumpkin.
Reagan was very PROUD of her pumpkin. She kept it close to her at all times...even at dinner :)
Brylie chose a pumpkin. It was quite large and I didn't fit in the picture. I will take one of it when we carve it next week. Reagan is becoming quite the Daddy's girl...as evidence below. She pretty much thinks he hung the moon.
The girls enjoyed an Icee thing for a treat. Reagan thought that was better than her pumpkin.
I love the picture above. My sweet Reagan with her little pumpkin. So cute :)
The scarecrow enjoyed chatting with Brylie.
After some bean bag toss, we called it a day. Daddy had his girls hand-in-hand. I am BLESSED. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my family. :)


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment