As I have done a few years in a row, I asked Brylie a series of questions. I didn't prompt any answers. I am including her answers at 4 years old in parentheses. Some things have stayed the same…others definitely have changed.
1. What is your favorite color? Pink (pink)
2. What is your favorite toy? Tea Set (Hello Kitty)
3. What is your favorite thing about Reagan? She plays with me. (When she gives me hugs and kisses)
4. What is your favorite TV show? Austin and Ally (Max and Ruby)
5. What is your favorite movie? Teen Beach Movie (ET)
6. What is your favorite outfit? Flower dress (The pink twirly dress that twirls)
7. What is your favorite snack? Fruit snacks (cupcakes)
8. What is your favorite animal? Elephants and birds (elephant)
9. What is your favorite song? "Surf's Up" ("All Around the Mulberry Bush")
10. What is your favorite book? Where the Wild Things Are (Pinocchio)
11. Who is your best friend? Ross (Ross)
12. Where is your favorite place to go? Jumpers Playhouse (The park so I can pick flowers)
13. What do you want to learn about now that you are 5? How do do my own homework (Art)
14. What do you love about yourself? My big green eyes (I love that I color and draw and take baths)
15. What does daddy do at work? He works on his computer. (He puts pictures up on his thing, his wall)
16. What do you take to bed with you? My elephant (Penguin and my elephant named Lollie)
17. What do you like to eat for breakfast? Porridge, cereal, oatmeal Dinosaur (Cereal, Lucky Charms, and oatmeal dinosaur)
18. What do you pray for? My elephant (God our Father)
19. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween (Easter because I like to find stuff that's chocolate)
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A dolphin trainer (A painter)


No comments:
Post a Comment