Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Sneak Peek

Wow!  What a busy weekend!!!   We started off by doing some early Trick-or-Treating.  Dorothy, a kitty, and an owl took to the town for some treats.  



 Seriously Merc....why must this costume be soooo cute!!!!  So many people commented on it!

Part 2 of our weekend was hosting Brylie's 5th birthday party.  This was a tough one for me.  I knew no matter what something would feel like it was missing.  I know the "missing people" were there in spirit.  We still had to make the best of it.  We hosted it at Art From the Heart.  It is a pottery painting place.  Brylie chose 7 friends to come paint with her.  She LOVED it!! I will add more when I get the pictures uploaded.


 Reagan stayed home because she had a little cold.  She still sported her Pony spirit by wearing her custom Cotton Candy Cottage shirt.  Shout out to those sweet gals!
It was a great weekend.  I will post MANY more Halloween pics and party pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment