Here are some more pictures from Downtown Dunedin Trick-or-Treating. The only way Reagan was wearing her costume was if she had a sucker. Soooo, that explains the sucker in EVERY picture.
Brylie's 5th Birthday Party was so much fun. Five was the perfect age for them to dabble in pottery painting. Brylie had to come early so she patiently waited for her fiends to arrive.
As always, I had to have balloons. The picture below shows the pre-painted pottery pieces. Each child got to choose an animal to paint. They also painted a tile for their animal to live on in their room.
During the painting, it was super quiet! The kids meant business! It was the quietest party ever!
Once the kids had been painting for about 5 minutes, they started to chat and giggle.
They all worked so hard and had fun while doing it. Here are the finished pieces before going into the kiln. One week in the kiln and these will be bright and bold with a glossy finish.
The birthday girl got to make a plate. She put her hand in the middle and all of her friends put their finger prints around the edge. I can't wait to see that when it's done!
Sweet Summer is 16 months old. She really enjoyed her cupcake!
Brylie received some great gifts. In Brylie's words, "Best. Birthday. EVER!!!!"
And....I had to end with one that accurately shows how most of my pictures turn out with both girls in it. I find it so hard to get them to Both stand still and both smile. This is what we usually end up with. Enjoy.
And....I had to end with one that accurately shows how most of my pictures turn out with both girls in it. I find it so hard to get them to Both stand still and both smile. This is what we usually end up with. Enjoy.


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Party looks like it was a hit!! So crazy for me not to know ANY of the faces...
ReplyDeleteAnd the final pic...priceless. Love you guys!
What a great party! Post pictures of Brylie's finished pottery. I want to see it. Sure wish we were there. Happy birthday, Brylie!
ReplyDeleteEllie I will post them! I pick them up today!
ReplyDelete