Beach Day at the end of October? Why not! Off we went to the beach. It was a beautiful day. The girls didn't wear their suits this time...water was quite cold. They LOVED walking into the water and dashing away when the waves came towards them. I think I am liking Fall in Florida...
A couple of pictures of the house progress. We have our new ceiling up with can lights.
This shows the kitchen view. We will eventually add an island and all new cabinetry. For now, we are painting the cabinets white.
Here is the family room. We have all new wall board and it is all wired for a TV to be mounted above the fireplace. We are going to be painting the wood wall, too. This week I have been painting, painting, and painting. Pictures to come soon!!


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment