October 22, 2008...10:30 a.m....we welcomed Brylie Reese Whorton to the world. She stole our hearts from that moment (actually before...but you know what I mean).
Today Brylie is 5 years old. She asked me if she looked taller. Love it!
She had such a busy day. We put a balloon walk-through for her. She loved seeing that first thing in the morning! (My camera's lens is all messed up. I have to manually adjust the focus. I forgot to do that on a few pics and just snapped away...I am not the best photographer! Anyone want to buy a 199$ lens for us? haha)
I made her special cinnamon rolls, and she got to open one present. Brylie's exact words, "Best Birthday Ever!!".
Brylie had school today. She loved being the birthday girl there. I picked her up with a dolphin balloon which she thought was fabulous! I let Brylie pick out her entire outfit today....See below. :)
After school, we had gymnastics and Mcdonalds followed by Facetime with some of Brylie's favorite people. ;) Daddy took her out for birthday dessert. Even sweet Reagan joined in on the birthday fun!
This weekend, Uncle Jason will be in town! I know BOTH girls will love that. Brylie's party is Saturday. We are having it at Art from the Heart. Some of her friends are coming, and they get to paint little pottery pieces! This should be interesting!
We ABSOLUTELY 100% LOVE YOU!


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment