Brylie has been attending ETC gymnastics for over a year now. She seems to really enjoy it and is gaining some great skills. They will have special days for the kids to dress up or bring items from home. Today was Super Hero Day. Brylie has not gotten into any superheroes yet. I was kind of unsure of what I could "make" at home. Good thing I love Target. We stumbled across a pink Spider Girl costume that was 15$ off!! We decided it was a good buy. She can show her super hero powers at ETC and use it for dress up at home. I wasn't sure what she would do once she put it on. Brylie transformed into a crime fighting machine.
.jpg) |
| Spider Girl Web hands |
.jpg) |
| According to Brylie, This is the pose after you fight crime. |
.jpg) |
| Action shots |
.jpg) |
| When you see a bad guy, this is what you do. |
Brylie had lots of fun at gymnastics. She claims the suit makes her very strong. She was even able to lift up the toilet paper package! Now, we will see if she chooses this or her other costume for Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment