Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Brylie!

Brylie Reese Whorton.  You stole my heart this very day in 2008.  I fell fast in love with my sweet first child.  I love so much about you.  I LOVE how you say "Lasterday."  I love your green eyes.  I love your silliness.  I love how proud you are when you accomplish things.  I love that you tell me "I Love You Momma" at random times.  I love the pictures you draw of family, friends, rainbows, and hearts.  I love seeing you dress up in my clothes and shoes.  I love how you LOVE chocolate like daddy and me.  

Now it's 20 questions for our 4 year old.  I saw Ellie do something similar for Jack on his 3rd birthday.  I fell in love with the idea!  Every year, as long as I can continue it, I want to ask her these same questions.  I plan on making her a book with all these answers.  Enjoy!

1.  What is your favorite color?  Pink
2.  What is your favorite toy?  Hello Kitty
3.  What is your favorite thing about Reagan?  When she gives me hugs and kisses
4.  What is your favorite TV show?  Max and Ruby
5.  What is your favorite movie? ET
6.  What is your favorite outfit?  The pink twirly dress that twirls
7.  What is your favorite snack? Cupcakes
8.  What is your favorite animal?  Elephants
9.  What is your favorite song?  "All Around the Mulberry Bush"
10.  What is your favorite book?  Pinocchio
11.  Who is your best friend? Ross
12.  Where is your favorite place to go? The park so I can pick lots of flowers
13.  What do you want to learn about now that you are 4?  I want to learn about Art
14.  What do you love about yourself?  I love that I color and draw and take baths
15.  What does daddy do at work?  He puts pictures up on his thing, on his wall
16.  What do you take to bed with you?  Penguin and my elephant named Lollie
17.  What do you like to eat for breakfast?  Cereal, Lucky Charms, and Oatmeal Dinosaur
18.  What do you pray for?  God our Father
19.  What is your favorite holiday?  Easter because I like to find stuff that's chocolate
20.  What do you want to be when you grow up? A painter

I love our sweet 4 year old!  She keeps us on our toes.  She fills our house with laughter.  She wakes up in the morning talking and doesn't stop till bedtime.  She is caring, smart, and well mannered.  She is our Boo.  Happy Birthday Brylie!  

No comments:

Post a Comment