Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

School Time

It's that time of year again.  Brylie has started her 2-day a week school.  This was a BIG change for us. Brylie is now attending the school at Lifepoint Church.  What's the big change?  Well, Brylie is going to a new school with new friends.  I had a hard time dropping her off this morning.  I usually am comforted knowing that Brylie has her dear friend Ross in her class. Today was different.  She walked into unfamiliar territory.  She is a social bug so I know she will be fine.  It's the beginning of many more moments where I drop my first born off into the hands of others.  I just pray she is happy and has fun.  I pray she is in good hands with loving people.  I hope they enjoy her as much as I do.  

 I came home to a quiet house.  Reagan took a nice nap.  I was able to relax from our Florida trip.  I stumbled across a picture of Brylie, Ross, and Jack.  It brought tears to my eyes to see our sweet littles as they once were.  They have grown so much.  I feel so grateful to have such wonderful friends in my life.  I know Brylie is also lucky to have life-long friends in Jack and Ross.  Brylie and Ross have had a brother/sisters type friendship.  They light up when they see each other.  They pick at each other as siblings do.  They always have fun.  Jack has always been so sweet to Brylie.  He saves big hugs for her.  He is loving and energetic.  Brylie  enjoys playing with him and asks to see him all the time.  That brought me to find some pictures of our littles.  I cannot believe they will all be turning 4.  
Jack and Brylie

Ross and Brylie

Fabulous friends

Next up on the Whorton list.  Reagan turns ONE!!!

1 comment:

  1. It was fun to see pictures of our little ones. I hope Brylie had a great first day despite Ross's absence.

    ReplyDelete