Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Reagan!

Reagan turned ONE on Sunday!!  I cannot believe it was a year ago I was holding my sweet peanut for the first time.  She has definitely found a way into all of our hearts. We celebrated with a small party of friends (most were Brylie's buddies).  Reagan loved her gifts!  
 Reagan also loved her cake!  She dug her fingers into the icing and chowed down.  She destroyed her cupcake with a smile.  



 It is a far cry from Brylie on her first birthday.  Little Miss "I don't want to get dirty" was NOT a fan of the cake time.  Brylie's Birthday  My two girls are alike in some ways and so different in others.  I think that Reagan is going to be the daredevil, limited-tester; whereas Brylie is my cautious strong-willed gal. Brylie has been the connoisseur of foods,  unlike Reagan who has been the picky one.  They are both Whorton girls and LOVE to laugh, especially with their daddy! 
 It turned out to be a fabulous birthday celebration.  We were missing some our favorite faces, but we know they were there in spirit!  (Gigi and Seatons...We LOVE you guys and will see you soon.)


Happy Birthday Big Girl!!  

2 comments:

  1. I wish we could have been there! I'm glad Reagan had a great party. She's growing up way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you would have been here if you could! All our kids are growing up too fast. We miss you

    ReplyDelete