Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 29, 2012

11 months old

11 hour drive to Arkansas...not so good.  4 days with Papaw and Grandma...worth every hour of the drive.  We made it Arkansas, finally!  Both girls had so much fun.  Reagan enjoyed lots of attention.  Brylie picked tomatoes, watered the plants, walked Jack, and did everything Papaw did.  Shame on me for not having a charged battery.  The only picture I got is the one below.  It was a fantastic trip.
 Reagan turned 11 months old!  I seriously cannot believe I am planning a party for a 1 year old.  It seems to have gone by so fast.  Reagan is still doing much of the same things.  She has mastered crawling (her version of it).  She is such a happy baby.  It makes me so pleased to hear people comment on how she is so happy.  Reagan still is a picky eater.  She pretty much sticks to chicken nuggets, blueberries, some baby food, cheese puffs, and yogurt.  Reagan loves to talk and make fun noises.  I tried to document some of the things Reagan loves or does best in the photos below.  
 This photo above shows her LOVE for crawling.  She is always on the move, and it is very hard to get pictures.  The next photo shows her love for the "Bee Buzz."  All you do is make a buzzing sound while flying your finger to her ribs and she giggles and smiles.  

 The photo above says it all.  Reagan loves that thumb.  Usually we don't see her sucking on it except in bed.  She occasionally uses it as her pacifier.  I think it's so stinking cute!  The one below is of Reagan and myself.  Reagan seems to really like me.  She knows when I am in the room.  She wants to get to me.  She chooses me over everyone else, for now.  I know this too will change.  Daddy is pretty fun and irresistible.  
 The finale photo shows Reagan's signature smile.  She scrunches her nose and eyes and grins.  I LOVE this smile.  She is still our little peanut.  Last check at almost 11 months old, she weighed 18 lb 6 oz.  I am doing the finishing touches on her Birdie party.  Our little chick is turning One...oh what FUN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment