Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Reagan - 10 months old

10 months old!  This has been a big month for Reagan.  She has had lots going on in her life.  Reagan is officially done nursing (Hooray!), thanks to the upcoming Aerosmith concert.  Reagan will be staying with the Perlicks, so easy feeding was a must.  Reagan started "crawling" a few days ago.  It is very similar to Brylie's bear crawl.  We nicknamed her Scooter to replace Snaggle.  Snaggle is gone because she no longer has that loner top tooth.  She has a total of 4 teefers.  Reagan has been enjoying the whole moving around business.  She is exploring every inch of the downstairs.  Reagan pretty much eats the same stuff everyday.  We stick to chicken, rice, strawberries, and green beans.  Throw in the Gerber cheetoh puffs, and she is set!  She is a great sleeper and decent napper.  She LOVES her thumb for bedtime.  I think I am still her favorite person for the moment.  Daddy keeps telling her that might change.  Daddy can be pretty fun!   
I can't believe in a few short months she will be 1.  I am starting to think about party stuff.  We are also planning a long trip to Florida to see the Grandparents.  Lots going on in the Whorton House!
Brown Eyed Girl


Scrunchy nose smile thing she does



Silly girl

I love the back of baby heads...

My helper for pictures..this was only one she let me take of her

No comments:

Post a Comment