Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day 2012


Loving, kind, generous, silly, confident, strong, adventurous, funny, caring....the list could go on.  These are all things I use to describe Dan.  He truly is an amazing father.  He reads to his girls in funny voices, does puppet shows, plays chase, goes on adventures to find birds, treasure hunts as pirates, sings and dances, and kisses and cuddles.  This father's day didn't fall short of what he does best and was full of cuddles, giggles, and silliness.  
Bubby got some time with the peanut.  He is really starting to interact with her.  She giggles and smiles at him.  Reagan flashes her snaggle tooth grin at him.  I LOVE watching the kids love on each other.


The video below is from Brylie to her daddy...

Happy Father's Day to my sweet husband.  I LOVE you!

No comments:

Post a Comment