Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Monkeying Around

Reagan is the second child. She is getting to experience the joys of being a second child. Some of those include spending time playing alone, wearing hand-me-down clothes, and playing with Brylie's baby toys. Reagan seems to be fascinated with a very familiar little orange monkey. She loves to try to grab him from her play mat. This orange monkey helps tummy time go much better.
I remember another tiny person who loved that orange monkey. Brylie also passed many tummy times by examining that monkey.
I love looking back at pictures of Brylie to compare to Reagan's now. They have many similarities and MANY differences. They both had lots of hair. They both had a bald spot. I do think Reagan wins for crazy hair! They both don't seem to enjoy rolling over. Reagan is a thumb sucker and Brylie was a paci girl. I'm anxious to see what color Reagan's eyes will be. They are looking quite brown like her daddy's eyes. I have two beautiful, sweet girls. How can I be so lucky?

No comments:

Post a Comment