Those of you who know me, know that I do not wear a lot of jewelry. I do not change my jewelry to different items. I guess I am pretty simple. I have my beautiful wedding ring, engagement ring, and diamond earrings my husband has gotten me. I also have one other ring I wear. For awhile, I was wearing an Infinity necklace. When I got pregnant with Brylie, I wanted to find a piece of jewelry that represented her. I searched high and low and stumbled across Tiffany's Elsa Peretti letters. She is an Italian jewelry designer for Tiffanys. These letters are in her handwriting of the lowercase alphabet. I fell in love with the almost abstract look of them. So, my wonderful husband got it for me as a Christmas gift on Brylie's first Christmas. When we found out we were going to have another girl, he knew exactly what to do. He got the matching lowercase r. To some, they look kind of strange. To me, I know I have two of my loves close to my heart. I love when people ask what they are, and I can share the meaning behind them. It is one of my favorite gifts. Plus, what girl doesn't want a little blue box? Thank you Dan Whorton. You gave me two beautiful girls and two charms I will always have close to me.


No comments:
Post a Comment