It was such a wonderful Christmas. We were blessed to see both families. We had they Wymans in for part and the Whortons in for the other part. My girls soaked up all the attention and cuddles. On another note, Ross's Gigi is such a sweet woman. She treats me as her own. She treats my girls as if they were her grandkids. She loves on them and enjoys their company. Just like previous years, Gigi made us some Christmas shirts. We have yet to get all the kids together, but I hope we still do. I had to post a picture of our Gigi shirts. I receive so many compliments on them from people.


I'm quickly learning it is very difficult to get great pictures with 2 kids. It is hard to catch them together for "that shot." Brylie often will protest pictures. She either does the cheesy smile or won't smile at all. Reagan has been drooling and is distracted by other things. Daddy helped out by accidentally bumping his head which caused Brylie to have a real smile. Thank goodness for my quick finger! I love my girls!


You're sweet Sarah - and I'm so lucky to have you all in my life.... love you guys.
ReplyDelete