Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 26, 2011

3 months old!

Reagan is 3 months old today! She is just as sweet now as she was when she was born. We celebrated a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know I am very blessed for healthy girls and a loving family.
What is Reagan up to at 3 months old?
*She is really starting to coo and make noises. It is so sweet to hear her little voice.
*She pretty much eats every 3 hours during the day. She has gotten pretty good at this whole nursing thing.
*Daddy is her "milk spook." He comes in at 10:30ish and gives her a bottle. This helps me out so much. Reagan then sleeps till 4 or 7. I feel very lucky to get that needed sleep.
*Reagan is starting to giggle. She giggles at Brylie. She giggles at Jaidan. She smiles at all of us. Her smile is so catchy. Her eyes squint, and you can see her happiness. I think she likes us!
*I weighed myself and then held her. She weighs 12.6lb. Just for a comparison, at 3 months, Brylie weighed 14.2.
*She really loves this butterfly toy that makes silly noises and lights up.
*Reagan is a thumb sucker. I was conflicted with this because I don't want a hard habit to break. However, the up-side is she self soothes so easy. She is not swaddled anymore and can suck on her thumb to sleep. I am not sure if she will love her pacy like Brylie did.
*Reagan still is not a fan of the carseat. She will usually be ok if it is moving, but watch out if you are stuck at a traffic light.
She is our peanut. I absolutely love her so much! I didn't know how on earth I could find room in my heart for another one. It is amazing how you can love your kids so much. I get overwhelmed sometimes and my heart wants to burst!
I know that Brylie is super silly. I am looking forward to Reagan's personality developing in the next few years. I think my girls will have so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment