Ok....so those of you who remember Brylie as an infant, she had somewhat of a toupee. I remember watching her rub her head as she settled in for sleep. Other than that, she had pretty good hair. I knew when Reagan was born with a full head of hair, we may run into a similar problem. Little did I know what Reagan's hair would do. Have you heard of Flock of Seagulls? Well, that is basically her hair inspiration. She, too, has a tiny spot she rubs. I get so many comments on her hair. I can water it down, but it eventually fluffs back up. It is what it is. I know it won't be like this forever. It may not be like this next month. I just wanted to capture some of what makes Reagan our little peanut.


Seriously? I LOVE her!


OH my word! Love that child. I love her hair, too!
ReplyDeleteThis made me LAUGH!
ReplyDelete