You better not pout I'm telling you why. Santa Claus is coming to Nashville! We went to see Santa today. Brylie has been looking forward to this for awhile now. This is the first Christmas she seems to know more about what is going on. When you ask Brylie what she wants for Christmas, one thing comes to mind. A talking bunny. (Look up Fijit friend if your interested). We even ask her if there is anything else, and she says that is all. So sweet. The previous years we either had to trick Brylie to sit on Santa's lap or persuade her with something. This year was different. She walked right up to him and talked with him. We were able to take many pictures.

Reagan got in on the action.

Santa liked Reagan. He was talking to her and cuddling her. He even got some smiles.

Seriously, I am one lucky lady. I have two healthy, beautiful girls that just fill my heart with love. I am a Christmas head, as my husband says. I think Brylie may join me in my Christmas love. This one is going to be super special.


No comments:
Post a Comment