Sooooo... I am so grateful to have such a wonderful friend to tackle the event of visiting Santa. Daddy is hard at work on the road and couldn't join us for this first time meeting. Thanks to Erin, Nick, her in-laws, and of course a Merc creation, we were able to visit Santa.
Expectations of this meeting.... Brylie screaming her head of, shaking, and terrified.
Actual, surprising outcome.... A somewhat content, some smiles, happy baby with a silly mommy jumping around playing peek-a-boo. I don't know what grace of God it was that got Brylie to smile, but this is not her usual. Usually, around strangers, Brylie clings to me, cries, and just loses control. Well, she definitely surprised me. I love her!

Merry Christmas to our family and friends! We love you all!
I had to get this quick post in before we head to Indiana tomorrow morning. We are going to see my Grandparents, Aunt and Uncle, and cousins....and real snow!!


Such a sweet baby! So glad we could be there with you, Boo!
ReplyDeleteI bet she was the easiest baby that Santa saw all day. She could have really hurt Santa with those boots if she had wanted to!
ReplyDeleteThanks Erin..thanks for taking us with you!
ReplyDeleteEllie - Yea, those boots are clunkers... her faux Uggs!!!
Brylie totally works those boot! I on the other hand am still feeling too unfashionable for them. She looks adorable sitting there. What a sweet girl!
ReplyDelete