I absolutely loved my grandpa growing up. I remember him being so silly, tickling us, and playing games. My heart would light up when I would see him. Now, my dad, is Grandpa. He came to visit for a few nights. He hopped in the car, turned around to see Brylie, and she gave him a big grin. The whole way home he tickled her toes. She would stick her feet out for more.
I enjoyed seeing my dad be "Grandpa." He interacted with her, talked with her, and watched her cruise around the house. This visit was too short. So Brylie sat on his suitcase in hopes he would stay longer.
The good news is, that he will be back next weekend with Uncle Jason. We will even get to see Great Grandpa and Grandma. THEN, even better, we will see Grandma for a Florida Christmas. Lucky girl to have so many people that love her.
I love being able to capture memories I will cherish forever.


No comments:
Post a Comment