"You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance."
~Franklin P. Jones
It is so hard to capture a picture with Brylie where she is not distracted by other things. I have learned that as we enter "toddlerhood" that there will not be many still moments. She is her own little person, with her own little mind, and her BIG personality!
Thanks to mommy seeing Ross's Blue elephant, Brylie got a pink one just like it. Her name is Lollie. Brylie loves this Lollie. She cuddles her, drags her around the house, she even plays with the velvet strips on her tail. This was a great purchase to be her "lovee."
Ok... so having a girl is so much fun, but expensive. I mean, Really? Could there be so many cute outfits and accessories for girls? This outfit I just thought was to die for! She is sooo stinkin cute that sometimes I can't believe it!
Then there are these moments. Brylie had to have these green beads at Walmart. Daddy so kindly bought them for her. When we got home, she wanted nothing to do with them. We draped them over her thinking she would enjoy the noise they made dragging on the floor. WRONG! She absolutely hated it!
Brylie lives with Dr. Doolittle, aka the Whortons. We have 2 dogs, 2 cats, and birds love our trees. I am currently using my patience to work with Brylie on petting nicely, not tugging, and leaving dogs in their beds. It is a trying task and somedays my patience wears out. But, there are moments where it is all worth it as shown in the picture below.


I love the look on her face in the last picture. The one of Mommy and Brylie is beautiful!
ReplyDelete