Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Spoon Full of Fun
Brylie is a good eater. That is a fact. Brylie likes me to feed her the food. That's a fact. Well, I have been giving her practice with a spoon (not as much as I should be). It is quite messy. Today, I made some yummy pasta vegetable cheesy thing. I used one of Erin's tricks and put the food on the spoon for her and either set it on the tray or put it in her hand. She definitely needs more practice. I think Brylie really enjoyed this experience. I plan on letting her use a spoon each week. I have visions that I will be spoon feeding my 16 year old daughter! (Kinda like my visions of needing a carseat contraption big enough for a teenager - My mommy friends know what I am talking about). Hopefully, she will figure this out too! For now, it's messy fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment