Florida was absolutely wonderful. Except for the fact our concert to see Coldplay was cancelled. Eventhough that was very disappointing, we had a great visit. We got to see Grandma and Grandpa Wyman again. They of course were amazed at how much Brylie has changed.
Brylie is now using her version of crawling to get everywhere. For some strange reason, she now is struggling with napping again due to wanting to sit in her crib and crawl around and touch stuff. I feel your pain again Erin!! Hopefully, this will not last too long.
We visited the beach again. This time, Brylie LOVED IT!! She loved the water. She loved the sand. She loved the waves rushing up to her. She even loved the tiny bit of ice cream I put on her cutey pie lips. She loved her beach experience.
All in all, she is beautiful and we are loving her so much. She is proving to be quite stubborn. Not sure where she gets that from. :)


I can't wait to see her again! We have missed her.
ReplyDelete-erin
I'm so glad you've started a blog! I can access it from work and I check them quite a few times during the day. Me work? I play, too - gotta keep up with my babies! I can't access the videos, just the slide shows - but I can catch the videos at home.
ReplyDeleteKeep them coming..... Love the cheeks!