I love my mommy friends. I wouldn't trade them for anything. We met up with Erin and Ross and Ellie and Jack at the Smyrna Splash Pad. It seemed like a good idea. Our little ones were a little too little! They still enjoyed themselves. The mommies may have had more fun chatting. All in all it was a wet, fun afternoon. I was super excited about next year when our babies will be toddlers and will just LOVE the splash pad.
Brylie was enjoying the water. She walked through this mister thing. She practiced walking around the pad too. Brylie loved watching all of the kids. She is definitely observant! Brylie loved watching Ross walk around, almost all by himself. He is getting soooo good. Jack was his super cute self splashing in the water. I got to see for my own eyes Ross walk and belly laugh. He was practicing his walking skills at my house. It made my heart smile when he walks with his arms out wide, laughing, smiling, and squealing the whole time. Cute boy!




No comments:
Post a Comment