Reagan was 8 months old last Thursday. I just cannot believe she is 8 months old. What is going on with Reagan? Well, she is still a quiet baby, unless she is tired or hungry. She loves to sit and empty the toy bin. She still LOVES her blanket lovee. Reagan gets many laughs from the dogs and Brylie. She is chewing on any and everything. No teeth yet. I swear any day now....as I've been saying for months.
She loves being outside. She seems to enjoy being able to sit up and observe everything. Sitting up - she basically has this. There is the occasional tumble, but it's mostly a done deal. Crawling? No...not yet. She doesn't seem the least bit interested in it either.
She is enjoying eating solid foods. We are starting some chunks of things such as bananas, cheese, and toast.....and grass :)
Reagan doesn't get too much daddy time. When he comes home, he is bombarded by Brylie begging for attention. He sneaks in Peanut moments here and there. She enjoys her daddy. He is super silly and gets her laughing. I LOVE watching him with our girls. It's crazy to think I have started thinking about 1st birthday plans. It's very bittersweet. This is my last baby. All of Reagan's firsts are my lasts. She sure is a sweet baby to complete our family.


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment