Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 18, 2012

Mother's Day

Mother's Day.  It takes on a whole new meaning as a mom.  1.  I feel totally blessed to have healthy, beautiful children.  They are my world.  2.  I feel totally blessed to have the BEST mom ever.  She definitely has shown me the qualities a mom should have.  I hope to be as great as she is.  
This Mother's Day did not fall short of a special one.  We spent the weekend with Uncle Jason. We saw Brylie play soccer.  Jason and I went to a movie, no kids!  Dan got me a cake.  Best part, Dan took the girls out Sunday for an hour while I did NOTHING.  
 My girls were all smiles.  They were both being sweethearts.  The only thing odd is Reagan's comb over.  Her hair....her hair.....at least she has it I guess.
 Daddy took Brylie to get a card for me.  She hand-picked this card.  Considering she's mildly obsessed with Peter Pan, it wasn't a surprise when I saw what she chose.
 I LOVE seeing her explore with writing and drawing.  Brylie has been getting hooked on certain letters to write.  She is working on her name.  She does it by herself, but has to see the letters to write them on her own.  The "H" is the letter she likes for now.  She likes to write them everywhere.  :)
 Peek-a-Boo with Uncle Jason.  Reagan was all smiles around him.  He seems to bring that out of babies.  

 Brylie is crazy about him too.  She pretty much did not leave his side the entire time he was here.  As you know, she talked the entire time too.  She absolutely adores him.  I think he's pretty great too!  
So, again, a great Mother's Day.  I wish Happy Mother's Day to all my mommy friends too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment