Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter

I love Easter. I get excited about the Easter Bunny bringing treats and eggs. I Love watching the kids hunt for eggs. I Love getting my girls dressed up. I always have these hopes of getting the perfect picture with both kids smiling. What is the perfect picture? I envision both my kids looking at the camera and smiling. Not so much this year. I tried everything. It was one of those days where it just doesn't work out. Reagan would be smiling in one, and not Brylie. Brylie would be smiling in another, and not Reagan. Neither girl would look at camera. So, here is what we ended up with this Easter.




The picture above pretty much sums up what Reagan wants to do with everything. Where are those darn teeth? Eventhough we don't have the "perfect" picture, I was very happy watching my girls enjoy this Easter. They both looked beautiful, made me smile, and were perfect in my eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment