"Weighing in at 14lb 12 oz and 25 1/2 inches long, we have Reagan who is 6 months (+6 days) old! "
We got to see Dr. McCollum for her well baby visit. She is still quite the peanut. She falls in the 25 percentile, which is an improvement from the last time. Reagan is fine-tuning her sitting up skills. She is getting to the point that she prefers to sit up, but gets kinda tired.
We were able to start solids. She has tried carrots, prunes, and green beans. So far, she loves them all. We are taking it slow to see how she does. Reagan loves to be outside. She is a quiet baby, but coos and makes raspberries with her mouth. She blows lots of bubbles too! Rolling over...well it has happened and that's about it!

She is a happy baby, but I seem to not catch the big grins in pictures. I have a few videos of her belly laughs. Her favorite person seems to be her sister, Brylie. Brylie can pretty much do anything to make her giggle. Reagan's sleep is great, at the moment. She takes 2 naps that are 1-2 hours and one shorter one in the afternoon. She is ready for bed 6:30ish. Daddy is still her milk spook. He gives her one at 10:30ish, and she drains it! I don't hear from her till 7 or later. She wakes up in a happy mood. It makes me happy! Brylie wasn't, and still isn't, the "happy" riser. She takes some time to get going every morning.

1/2 a year old??? I cannot believe it. I see her friends Luke and Sarah, second babies of my friends, and I just can't imagine this little peanut being that big. It just goes by too fast. We are heading to Florida soon. I know both my girls will be so thrilled to see their Grandparents. Hopefully we can get some relaxation....


No comments:
Post a Comment