7 months...Yes, that's what I said. It has been 7 months with this cutie. Every month, I repeat the same thing: "I cannot believe she is ____ months old!" It is crazy. She is definitely starting to develop a personality. Reagan is a very calm, quiet, easy-going baby. She has started making a sort-of dada repetition of sounds. Reagan is really enjoying solid foods. She has only disliked peas, and by the smell of them, I don't blame her!

Brylie still can make Reagan laugh just by interacting with her. Reagan's new thing is this sniffly thing she does with her nose. She scrunches it up when she is super happy and makes a heavy breathing sound. I think it's way too cute! Reagan's favorite things right now: Swinging, anything with Brylie, "All Around the Mulberry Bush," rattles, and tickles under her arms.



Both of my girls love being outside. Reagan is able to sit up pretty well now. She still gets tired and tumbles over. She loves chewing on any and everything. Still no teeth yet. Still no crawling, yet. But, a good friend of mine said to cherish this time because she can happily play without getting into stuff.

While outside, I realized I don't snap too many pictures of Brylie. She is hard to capture sitting still. She is not a fan of smiling for pictures. I still think she is absolutely gorgeous.


It's been a whirlwind 7 months. A lot has changed. Reagan is growing and everyone is interacting with her more. She is very happy and shares smiles with everyone. Brylie starts soccer this weekend. I am almost about to bust with excitement. I will begin training for a 10K. Yes, you read that one right. I am needing something for myself mentally and physically. I am really excited about that coming up in May. We have a few more trips planned, too. This spring and summer should be fun! Before I know it, I will be planning a 1st birthday party for the peanut!


No comments:
Post a Comment