Reagan is 2 months old today! She is still our little peanut. What is her day like at 2 months old? Reagan gets up and eats. She is awake for an hour to an hour and half between naps. She is a pretty happy baby as long as she is fed. She loves to smile at familiar faces. Reagan still loves to be held. She loves being in anyone's arms. Her nighttime is pretty good. She gets a special feeding from Daddy at 10 and then she calls for another one sometime around 2 to 4. Her naps are not too great. She takes shorter naps most days but sometimes throws in a long one. I really look forward to a more consistent schedule in the next few months. We have all adjusted to the newest addition. I am finally ok with not all housework being done. I am ok with laundry not being caught up. It is crazy how much laundry one tiny person can produce.


No comments:
Post a Comment