I have really been trying hard to take pictures of both girls. I have been kinda tired. Reagan is now 6 weeks old. She is starting to be very awake and looks around. She LOVES to look at Brylie. Reagan is starting to smile alot. It melts my heart to see her grin. So stinking cute. I will catch one on camera, I promise. Reagan has been struggling with some reflux. We are in the process of figuring all that out. It definitely effects her sleep and her temperament throughout the day. She has moments where she seems in pain. It causes me heartache to see that. This too shall pass. We go to the doctor on Monday for a well-baby checkup.


On another note, Brylie is still the sweetest sister. She talks to Reagan, tries to play with her, and gives her toys. I can't wait till Reagan is bigger and will actually play with her. Daddy was out of town some this week. He brought a surprise for Brylie. It was a pink rock candy sucker. As you can see, she didn't like it very much! I love both of my girls so very much. It is overwhelming sometimes how much love can fit in your heart!


You will find you love them just as much when they are 18 and 21!! Aunt M.
ReplyDelete