Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Ha Ha, He He....Look who is 3!

Ross and Brylie have birthdays fairly close together. They have spent the previous birthdays celebrating together. Since I just had Reagan, Erin so kindly agreed to a joint birthday party at Jumper's Playhouse. It was a great idea. We invited all their friends and family. While the kids jumped, adults enjoyed some pizza and good conversation. Brylie and Ross shared the birthday seat and opened some great presents.

I thought this picture was so stinkin cute. They both are blowing out their candle. Love those two kids.
Thanks to everyone who came and shared this fun day with us. I have many more pictures to come. This was just a sneak peek of two of my favorite pictures. I still cannot believe our kids are 3.

1 comment:

  1. they are stinkin' cute! wish we could have been there to celebrate too! happy party day! xo (Aunt) Martha

    ReplyDelete