That was really sweet. I love how excited Brylie was to see her new sister. I hope you're all adjusting to life with a newborn again. We can't wait to meet Baby Reagan.
Two sweet girls - life couldn't be any better than that! Can't wait to meet Reagan Pearl.
Sarah...they are so sweet. You'll love having two daughters...it's the best! (Aunt) Martha
Thanks! Martha, I am excited to have two girls and for brylie to have a sister :)
That was really sweet. I love how excited Brylie was to see her new sister. I hope you're all adjusting to life with a newborn again. We can't wait to meet Baby Reagan.
ReplyDeleteTwo sweet girls - life couldn't be any better than that! Can't wait to meet Reagan Pearl.
ReplyDeleteSarah...they are so sweet. You'll love having two daughters...it's the best! (Aunt) Martha
ReplyDeleteThanks! Martha, I am excited to have two girls and for brylie to have a sister :)
ReplyDelete