What a beautiful day to walk for a cure for MS. My mom was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis in 1996. It has been a long road, but she thrives as an amazing woman, mom, and grandma. We walked in honor of her today. I know she would have been right there with us had she lived closer.

Brylie had a good spot to enjoy the pre-walk festivities. She watched the clowns (they were kinda creepy), enjoyed donuts, and got to pet a Great Dane. Brylie became obsessed with Snow Bird. She spent the entire time before the walk trying to find Snow Bird.

I proudly displayed that I was walking for my mom. I love you MOM!


About 2 minutes into the walk, Brylie wanted to give her legs a go. She popped along chatting about everything she was seeing. To my amazement, she almost walked the entire mile!

We completed the short 1 mile walk. I hope someday they do find a cure for MS. It was a gorgeous day for a great cause. Thanks to friends and family who supported us.


No comments:
Post a Comment