As I grow older and my first born is over 2 year old, I really start to dislike being so far away from my family. Growing up, I didn't live near my grandparents. I was able to see them 2 -3 times per year. They were absolutely so much fun to be around. My dad's parents are still alive but live in Indiana. We don't get to go up there too often, so I jump on any chance to visit them. When my grandfather, Brylie's great grandpa, sees her, he lights up.




We were able to swing with Grandpa outside. She looked through the telescope to spot birds. The best part was watching the Greatest Greats interact with Brylie. They were tickled when Brylie would dance. Her great-gramps colored with her, shared cereal, and played with "Goody" (Woody from Toy Story). I wouldn't trade these special memories for anything in the world. I look forward to them meeting our new addition.


Sweet times, for sure. So happy you got to go.
ReplyDelete