I have been looking forward to Brylie enjoying an Easter egg hunt. She has not been too interested in the previous years. This year...was the ONE. She was so excited to hunt Easter eggs and even more excited to eat the yummy treats inside! We were invited to celebrate Good Friday at the Perlicks. It was the perfect afternoon with friends, families, eggs, treats, and fun in the sun. Since birth, Brylie has been surrounded by boys. These are 3 of her favorite "boy" friends (not boyfriends... Dan).

Brylie, Jack, Ross, and Jacob

Brylie was a champion egg finder. She started going after all the eggs. She would spot a color, shout it out, and grab it.

Brylie was very patient waiting to eat the treats. She had plenty to choose from.

If you know me, you know I played soccer through college. I even played just before getting pregnant with Brylie. Soccer is in my blood. This picture gave me such joy. When I watched Brylie and Ross kick the soccer ball, I started having flashes of the future.... soccer practice, Saturday games, kicking in the backyard..... I got really excited about the possibility of my child playing soccer. I won't force her to play, but I sure hope she chooses and enjoys it!


No comments:
Post a Comment