Brylie has officially entered a new chapter in her life. She has a big girl bed. We set up her room so now she has access to get in and out of her bed. The first night of her new bed was actually pretty good. Brylie stayed in bed. She slept till 7. She seemed to like the idea of her new bed.


Brylie's favorite part was being able to climb out on her own in the morning. I heard her just before 7 saying "Mommy, out!" I think changing to the big girl bed was harder for me than for her. I was so worried she would climb out and get into things in the middle of the night. I also had a hard time with realizing that she is growing up....too fast. What's next? dating and college and marriage?!? It all starts to blur when I even try to fathom her being older. For now we will just enjoy our little 2 1/2 year old...in hopes she doesn't grow up too fast.


It's so hard to believe that all of our little ones are out of their cribs already. Where did the time go? Can I have it back?
ReplyDelete