So, I am officially 30. For the first time since 21, I actually was feeling funny about a birthday. I mean, I am no longer "in my 20's" or "20 something." I have entered a new part of my life. Someone said on Facebook I am in my Dirty 30's. Now, my definition of "dirty" these days revolves around a 2 1/2 year old and a baby on the way.
My birthday started off kinda rocky. My darling Brylie woke me up at 5 am. In Uncle Jason's words, "she was excited about your birthday." Yeah right. Well, we got out of bed just before 7. I was dragging around super tired. I shared a yummy breakfast with Keilyn, Jaidan, and Brylie. My friend Erin popped by with baby Sarah and Ross. While they were here the fun surprises poured in to the house. First, I got a phone call that they were here to clean my car. Huh? Yep, Dan sent a car detailing place to clean every inch of my Montero. It looks new. While they were here, I received the most gorgeous flowers. Seriuosly, these are soooooo pretty!

To top it all off, Erin surprised us with pizza for lunch. Ross picked out some fun hats and noise makers along with some yummy cupcakes. I had some help blowing out my candles.

Even baby Sarah joined in on the fun. Isn't she just beautiful? I think so!

My Brylie sure loves her treats. She eats them like a champ.

It was a fun mini surprise party to help start my day off. Thanks to Erin, Ross, and baby Sarah. Thanks to Jaidan and Keilyn for being sweeties. Thanks to my amazing Husband for making me feel super loved and special. I know I am still awaiting the gift from my parents. I have a 99.9% feeling I know what it is....I cannot wait.

We are celebrating my big day again today with Dan. He has the day off! Hooray! There will be many more birthday pics to come.


No comments:
Post a Comment