Growing up with Aunts and Uncles is truly a blessing. I had several aunts and uncles that lived quite far away. We only saw them a couple times a year. My Aunt Pat, my mom's sister, was the one that impacted my life. We saw her all the time even though she lived in Michigan. I was looking forward to Brylie meeting her. Unfortunately, she passed away just after Brylie was born. I miss my Aunt Pat every day.
This leads me to talking about Uncles. Brylie is so lucky to have her Uncle Jason about 2 hours away. Uncle Jason is Brylie's Aunt Pat. I know she will always have a special connection with him. We got to go see him this weekend. All Brylie could talk about was going to see him. I can tell he loves her. He plays with her, talks with her, and swings with her.


I feel like even this weekend Brylie's language exploded even more. She was using phrases and sentences I have never heard. While swinging she said, "This is too much fun!" Yep, she's a genius.
She sang her ABC's and Twinkle Twinkle. She even showed us her best impression of a monkey.


We had such a good time in Knoxville. I look forward to many more fun memories with Uncle Jason.


No comments:
Post a Comment