Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas is in the air...

According to my husband, I am a "Christmas Head." What does that mean? That means I get giddy when I see Christmas lights. I sing along with Christmas songs. I feel joy when I wrap up presents for loved ones. To say I love Christmas is an understatement.
We may have a Junior Christmas Head in our home. Brylie thought that decorating the tree was the greatest thing. She helped me choose ornaments for our tree.
As you can see, her little arms could only reach so high. She thought it looked best to pile them in one easy place.
Daddy helped Brylie reach the taller spots to adorn the tree.
We tried some Christmas pictures. Jaidan was a trooper. He had his hair combed, nice shirt on, and a smile the whole time. Brylie, on the other hand, was quite difficult. We tried bribing her with a sucker. No luck. We tried bribing her with chocolate. No luck. We finally were successful with bribing her playtime in the snow. Thank God we had beautiful flurries floating around outside.
This picture was one we took earlier in the week. Brylie so "joyfully" said Cheese and threw her hands up in the air. Perfect.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a Christmas Head too, and I think Jack is following in my footsteps. I hope to post pictures of our "tree lighting ceremony" soon.

    ReplyDelete