Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Best Buddies

So far, Brylie is enjoying Christmas. She has helped decorate the tree. She helped wrap presents. She even showed off some cute Christmas outfits (thanks Merc).
Brylie has some great friends. She is currently surrounded by boys. Ross, Jack, and now Luke are going to be forever good friends of Brylie. They play really well together and seem to have lots of fun. They enjoyed decorating, and eating, Christmas cookies.
We even managed to get them all to sit still for a Christmas photo with their "Merc" shirts. Seriously? It doesn't get any sweeter than this. Even baby Luke was in on the action.
I adore my child. That's not a secret. I also adore these 3 other boys. I have enjoyed watching them grow and change. I am thankful to have such great mommy friends to share their kiddos with me. I know that both Brylie and I are super ready to see some more pink and purple with Erin's soon-to-be addition to her family. Baby Sarah will be here in January to help Brylie out with "girlie" things. Till then, Brylie has a special place in her heart for her "boy" friends. (I wouldn't dare say boyfriends as one word in fear my husband might pass out...he is not ready for that)

2 comments:

  1. Sweet sentiments and comments Sarah. They're great kids and I'm looking forward to seeing what the future holds for them. Great things, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, so sweet, Sarah. I so enjoyed watching all the kids playing together today. Brylie and Jack cracked me up with their many disagreements over toys. You've raised a tough girl! I hope you know how special you and Brylie are to me.

    ReplyDelete