First hospital trip at the ripe old age of 16 months. I was not a fan. Dan was not a fan. And, Brylie was not a fan. She was poked, prodded, X-rayed, swabbed...you name it. In the end of all this, for peace of mind. Brylie was diagnosed with a virus. Now, I know what you are thinking. A virus and you went to the ER? Well, this virus has been nasty. She had high fevers, not drinking fluids, not eating anything (even ice cream!). It has not been a friendly virus. This evening, Brylie finally ate some fruit, ice cream, 2 green beans, and water. Sounds like a yummy dinner, but we were happy with whatever we could get in her!
Hopefully, tomorrow will be a brighter day for the Whorton family. On a side note, i must say my husband saved the day. I had a sleepless Saturday night. He took over today and kept Brylie safe, happy, and even brought smiles to her face. I absolutely, 100% love him. Thank you Dan.


Definitely a good hubby...and perhaps an even better Daddy - one that can do all that AND let the Mommy sleep. A+, Dan!!
ReplyDeleteWish I were closer to lend a "gigi" hand... Erin was worried - and so were we! Glad everyone's better and on to brighter spring days.
ReplyDeleteYou know I usually read your blog at the office and there you go getting me all perklempt! I'm just trying to keep up with Brylie's wonderful mommy. :0)
ReplyDeleteThanks Merc...yea, I was super worried...she is finally feeling much better. It was a very hard 3 days!!!
ReplyDelete