Brylie finally has recovered from this horrible bug. It took her almost a full week for her to be our Boo again. I missed her smiles, her giggles, her words....I missed HER. It was very hard on everyone. I have message for the big man.... "Dear God, We are good now. We survived. We do not have to have Brylie sick ever again. Thank you!"As she started to feel better and walked around, I had her try on the backpack. I can't believe she will be going to Mother's Day Out in September....(I will get a better picture of her elephant backpack...the back is the cute part)
Daddy had lots of time to cuddle because that is all Brylie wanted to do. She wanted to sleep and cuddle. As you know, Dan kinda likes Brylie. He clearly hated every minute of his cuddling with Brylie (just kidding, he kept smiling and kissing her head while she slept)
Luckily, just as Brylie was getting better, we were able to make the trip to see Sarah, Brylie's oldest sister, get married. Sarah, eventhough distance from us is great, is an amazing young lady. She, despite the miles, has made every effort to come be "big sister" to Keilyn, Jaidan, and Brylie. She is a proud big sister. We were so happy to see her get married. She was absolutely stunning.We had a quick Whorton family photo op. Personally, I think the Whortons are a good looking bunch!
Sarah Freeman danced the night away with her new hubby Calvin. They are off to Germany in May for the Air Force. We will miss them a bunch, but that's what Skype is for, right?Brylie was the life of the party. She was good to go after her meal of Arkansas, country fried chicken, gravy, beans, and bread. She made up for her week of NOT eating. Brylie danced and did her booty bop. Unfortunately, I did not get it on video this time.
All in all, the trip to Arkansas was great. We celebrated a wonderful event with Sarah and the Whortons. Sometimes, I wish I could scoop up all our family and move everyone closer. I understand "Absense Makes the heart grow fonder," but my heart would be very fond if we were all closer.
.jpg)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment