I am so blessed to have such wonderful parents who will fly Brylie and I down to Florida. We were able to see "Mamaw and Pawpaw," as Brylie says. Brylie's favorites of this trip were "upie" on grandma's lap, walking all over the house, and eating yummy food.
.jpg)
Brylie just figured out how to say Grandma. The funny part is, she occasionally called grandma "MawMaw" and "Elmo." Why Elmo? No one knows. It was fun listening to her talk with my mom. We spent a day at the Tampa aquarium. Brylie loved sitting with my mom exploring all the exhibits and tanks. Brylie is a daredevil and even enjoyed putting her hands in the cold water to touch some starfish.
.jpg)
Brylie loved my parent's backyard. They are in the remodeling process, but have created a fun walkway around their yard. Brylie walked up and down that walk way with the dogs. She even stopped to smell the "roses," well flowers in this case.
.jpg)
Did I mention she is a daredevil? We were at the St. Petersburg Pier on a beautiful day. We were 5 stories up on the lookout deck. Brylie stepped right up, poked her head through the rails and watched pelicans, boats, people, and planes. My mom and enjoyed watching her explore.
.jpg)
Finally, one of my favorite moments is how much Brylie adores her "MawMaw or Elmo." She followed her around the house and yard. She would wander around and shout "MawMaw" trying to find her. She loved cuddling her grandma every morning and evening with some milk and sprout. Grandparents are truly the greatest treasures!
Thanks Mom and Dad for yet another wodnerful trip!


It looks like you may have a sun bunny on your hands. I am sure Grandma Wyman loved having her down there.
ReplyDeleteI am lovin' Bry's hair! And her sweet little hind-end in those striped pants! (I didn't just say that! I was thinking it... ;) cute cute cute.
ReplyDeleteIt was so much fun. I think Brylie just loves being outside. And yes, Merc, her hind-end is adorable!! We love her belly too!
ReplyDelete