I know that feeling sick is no fun. I know it causes aches and pains, cold chills, nausea, and sleepiness. Brylie has gotten her first bug. This stomach bug came with full force. It held back nothing. We had full fledged tummy issues. Not only was it hard for our little boo, but I was a wreck. I was in tears, felt helpless, and wished I could take away all her pain. It was heartbreaking. Brylie wanted to cuddle with me in between her "episodes." To all my mommy friends, if this happens to you, just know you too can survive!
Sick boo..... She was feeling better Monday afternoon. She was still not her normal self. She wanted to cuddle me lots and was not eating her normal quantities. Tuesday, early morning, it was passed to me. I got the stomach bug! Luckily, Daddy saved the day and came home early from work to be the caregiver to 2 of his girls. :)
Finally, today, we are both feeling much better. Although we are still not 100%, I can tell by Brylie's activity level that she is feeling good. She even had time to sit in a bowl. I love her.


Bahahaaaa! I think that Brylie has Ross's paci in the first picture. But that's ok, we have one of hers. :) Cute post!
ReplyDelete