Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas: Part Two

Part Two begins with a flight to Florida. I think Brylie knew we were going to see Grandma because she was very wiggly the whole flight. Ahhhhh....Christmas in Florida was nice. I actually wore a short sleeve shirt some days. It was enjoyable to not be absolutely freezing.

My parents have redone their house, and it is absolutely beautiful. Brylie enjoyed walking around their open living room and into the sunroom.



Christmas Eve was so relaxing. Brylie opened her Christmas pj's.

Christmas Day...All I can say is HONEY BAKED HAM. I absolutely love this stuff.

BRYLIE'S FLORIDA FAVORITES:

1. Go on walks in the park with Grandma, mommy, and 3 dogs.
2. Sit in rocking chair with Grandpa and snack.
3. Stare out the sunroom window at the pool water.
4. Walk, Walk, Walk around the large living room.
5. Go get coffee with Mommy and Daddy.



All in all, this was a great trip. Brylie had lots of cuddle time with the family. We had great food, fun memories, and a relaxing trip.


That is what Christmas is all about!










On a side note, I just noticed my little baby has a pacy in three of these pics! Looks like getting rid of that bad boy might take some time! Other mommies out there, offer your wise advice!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment