Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 22, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYLIE

Let's take a journey...Down memory lane. Last year, on the night of October 21 at 9 pm, I was sleeping on the sofa (as usual) with my hubby. I felt a "gush" (I know...kinda gross). We called the hospital. They said to wait. I crawled into bed with feelings of anxiety, excitement, nervousness, confusion. Between 11 and 12 pm... I noticed some pain or "contractions." They were ok. After 12, I realized they were more difficult. So off to the hospital we go.

Last year, on this very day, at this very time.... my beautiful girl was born! Brylie Reese was welcomed into this world! I cannot tell you the exact emotions I was feeling. I just know I was enamored with her tiny little fingers and how beautiful she was. From that day forward, my life was forever changed.

AND....what a difference a year makes.


I am so blessed to have a healthy, happy baby.
"A baby is sunshine and moonbeams and more brightening your world as never before."
-- Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment