Thanks to all the friends and family for coming. It was so much fun! Merc, I cannot thank you enough for the CUTE outfit. More pictures to come soon!!!
The little outfit doesn't begin to do this Miss Sweetness justice! I think my dad's in love... He thinks she's absolutely THE CUTEST thing ever.
We enjoyed being with you, Dan and Brylie yesterday - and it's always so great to see all the kids together - The Three Muskateers - Ross, Brylie and Jack. More adventures to come, I'm sure.
Merc...I agree...I cannot wait for their adventures in the future! It is sure to be enjoyable! Your parents are just sweet! I am glad they could come see Brylie and meet my family! My mom calls you my "Boro Mom" haha!!!
The little outfit doesn't begin to do this Miss Sweetness justice! I think my dad's in love... He thinks she's absolutely THE CUTEST thing ever.
ReplyDeleteWe enjoyed being with you, Dan and Brylie yesterday - and it's always so great to see all the kids together - The Three Muskateers - Ross, Brylie and Jack. More adventures to come, I'm sure.
And it was especially nice to meet your mom!
Merc...I agree...I cannot wait for their adventures in the future! It is sure to be enjoyable! Your parents are just sweet! I am glad they could come see Brylie and meet my family! My mom calls you my "Boro Mom" haha!!!
ReplyDelete