Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 19, 2009

1st Sleepover

Brylie had her first sleepover at the age of almost ONE! Brylie stayed over with Ross. I saw some pictures of dinner, bathtime, and playtime. They looked like they had a blast.

Brylie says thanks to Erin and Nick for letting her stay over, even though she is a girl. She thanks you two for letting her share your room, and your bed!
Also, she says thanks to Erin for cuddling her when she was a little unsure.
Brylie says thanks to Nick for noticing her Champion eating skills!!
Brylie says thanks to Ross for being super cute and playful. Also, thanks for sharing your toys!

I didn't know how I would feel. I missed my baby the second I walked out their door. However, I am truly grateful for having such wonderful friends. Not once in the night did I worry about Brylie's safety, happiness, or comfort. I knew the Perlicks would treat her as one of their own. So many thanks to the Perlicks. They made this night a worry-free, relaxing, and enjoyable night for myself and Dan. (I did look at pics the Perlick's sent all through the night, and I did talk about her constantly)

On a side note, stay tuned for pics of Brylie' birthday coming up this weekend. You will seriously flip out when you see how CUTE her birthday outfit is. Merc, Ross' Gigi, made the CUTEST thing for her to wear. We can't wait to celebrate this huge milestone with our friends and family! AND, finally, Grandma Wyman will be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment